Choosing a domain name is the first and most important task for everyone.
It requires a lot of thought and consideration.
Your domain name is your online address on the internet.
You want to make sure you choose a domain name that not only suitable for your local business, also easy to find and pronounce.
Here’s how to get the perfect domain name for local business
Choosing a domain is the first and most important steps in starting an online business, since it will serve as your online address for the life of your business. Here’s how to get it right:
- Target your geographic area
- Use local keywords
- Should be easy to type and pronounce
- Keep it short
- Easy to remember
- Research it
- Avoid numbers and hyphens
- Use a right domain name extension
- Protect and build your local brand
- Take fast action