In 21st century most of the business are on internet and connect to digital marketing. It’s common knowledge that in today’s highly competitive online market, maintaining a healthy website is essential to keeping it search engine friendly and to keeping visitors engaged.
According to Moz, “Usability and user experience are second order influences on search engine ranking success. They provide an indirect but measurable benefit to a site’s external popularity, which the engines can then interpret as a signal of higher quality.”
So first question in are mind how to make our website healthy? What is main problem arrive on a website to got ill?
There are so many problems which create are website ill or we can say unhealthy. 4 Points Which You Make Sure That Are Not Having On Your Website:
- Duplicate Content: Duplicate content is refers to substantive blocks of content at intervals or across domains that either utterly match different content or square measure appreciably similar. Mostly, this can be not deceptive in origin. Samples of non-malicious duplicate content might include:
- Discussion forums which will generate each regular and stripped pages targeted at mobile devices
- Store things shown or joined via multiple distinct URLs
- Printer-only versions of web content
- Dead Links / 404 Not Found Error: A broken link or dead link is a link on a site page that never again works in light of the fact that the site is experiencing at least one of the reasons beneath. A dishonorable URL entered for the link by the site proprietor. The goal site evacuated the connected site page (causing what is known as a 404 mistake).
- Dynamic URL Strings: A URL that results from the search of a database-driven Web site or the URL of a Web site that runs a script. In contrast to static URLs, in which the contents of the Web page do not change unless the changes are coded into the HTML, dynamic URLs are generated from specific queries to a site’s database. For example: https://abc.com/cat/?cid=7078. These types of URLs are search engine unfriendly.
- Spam Link: Comment spam could be a style of link spam that has arisen in web content that enable dynamic user writing like wikis, blogs, and guest books. It is problematic as a result of agents is written that mechanically willy-nilly chooses a user emended website, like a Wikipedia article, and adds spamming links.
You just take care of this point and you get a good response on you website on search engine and it’s improving you ranking too.
If you have and question or suggestion related this post and related to SEO you should ask to me and leave you comment. If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!